WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
• name and phone number
• contact information including email address
• demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
• other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
• Internal record keeping.
• We may use the information to improve our products and services.
• We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
• From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
• whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used for direct marketing purposes
• if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please contact us.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
How Can I Delete My Details?
Should you ever decide to delete your details or information, you may do so by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and every information about yourself will be removed.
How Long Do We Retain Your Personal Data?
We retain Personal Data about you for as long as you have a communication thread with us or as otherwise necessary to provide you Services, and for an additional two years or until we receive a request to delete it. In some cases we retain Personal Data for longer, if doing so is necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes or collect fees owed, or is otherwise permitted or required by applicable law, rule or regulation.
Privacy Rights of EU Residents
With respect to EU residents only, we collect and process personal information about you only where we have a legal basis for doing so under applicable data protection law, including under the GDPR. The legal basis will depend on the purpose for which we process your personal information. This means we collect and use your personal information only where:
• We need it to provide services to you, provide customer support and personalized features, and protect the safety and security of the Sites and Platforms;
• The collection and use satisfy a legitimate interest (which are not overridden by your rights and interests), such as for research and development, marketing and promotion of services, and protection of our legal rights and interests;
• You give us consent to do so for a specific purpose; or
• We need to process your personal information to comply with a legal obligation.
If you have consented to our use of your personal information for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time. Where we are using your personal information because we or our Client have a legitimate interest to do so, you have the right to object to that use; however, in some cases, your objection may result in your inability to use some or all features and functionality of the Platform.
We may use your email address to send you newsletter or marketing emails. We will ask for your consent in line with the applicable law when you first provide your personal information. Also, you can opt out by following the unsubscribe instructions included in those emails, or you can contact us at
As stated above, in certain circumstances, you have rights under the GDPR in relation to your personal information. These data protection rights do not apply to where we process personal information as a data processor on behalf of our Clients. Where this is the case, any request to exercise EU data protection rights should be directed to That Finishing Touch Plasterers (the data controller).
• Request access to your personal information. You may have the right to request access to any personal information we hold about you as well as related information, including the purposes for processing the personal information, the recipients or categories of recipients with whom the personal information has been shared, where possible, the period for which the personal information will be stored, the source of the personal information, and the existence of any automated decision making.
• Request correction of your personal information. You may have the right to obtain without undue delay the rectification of any inaccurate personal information we hold about you.
• Request erasure of your personal information. You may have the right to request that personal information held about you is deleted.
• Request restriction of processing your personal information. You may have the right to prevent or restrict processing of your personal information.
That Finishing Touch Plasterers
88 Cookson Road,
Tel: 07947 654 474